Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean...sort of

Pirates of the Caribbean...sort of.


Ah, beautiful Antigua. Discovered by the Spainish, stolen by the British. Independence gained in 1981. I had the best ribs ever at a beach shack in Antigua. I also got the worst sunburn I ever had -- and a nasty case of sunstroke. But we still managed to have a great time. Unfortunately, as I write this, I'm still peeling -- close to a week later. Pirates are really big in Antigua. Lisa and I happened upon a couple...Antigua was Lisa's favorite stop on the cruise. She really liked the people and the beach -- which really was spectacular. Hard to image a nicer beach.





* There I am -- pre-sunburn. I wore 45 baby block, and still managed to fry up like a dumpling in a hot pan. Canadian skin in the winter is like pastry -- a little heat and it begins to bubble. Lisa managed to avoid burning, despite who lazing in the sun.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home