Monday, March 26, 2007

Caribbean Dream'in Part 1

Here are the Stayuso's on vacation - Part 1 (we have 309 pictures after all...)
















We're Back! Lisa and I have made it home from our beautiful, sunny vacation. We had an amazing time. The beach photo above is of Antigua -- where I proceded to get sunstroke. But despite the extreme nausea, and peely burn, we had a super great time. That's Lisa and I on the 5th deck on our second night at sea. The vacation started off a little bumpy -- I forgot my carry-on bag at Starbucks and our plane was delayed twice for "mechanical" problems. But eventually we were in the air. We arrived in Puerto Rico around 4:00 and Lisa's aunt picked us up about an hour later -- as we waited in the blistering afternoon sun. It was heaven sent.












Titi Babci (Lisa's aunt) then gave us a quick tour of Old San Juan (a world heritage sight interestingly enough). After much nervous laughter, getting lost twice, and almost killing a handful of American tourists, we made it to our Ship. It was huge -- a little like a floating mall. Our room was not. Cozy is how I'd describe it if I were selling it. We stopped in St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Antigua. All had something special about them -- 85 proof rum....just kidding!
No, the Islands were spectacular -- sandy beaches, warm clear waters, and unbelievably friendly people. Stay tuned..I have to head to bed -- way past my bedtime at 8:45 pm. Tomorrow -- Who's steering the boat?

xxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home