Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Come Aboard....




Come Aboard....

The ship was 13 decks high. Here's a look from the top. This photo was taken from the 11th floor, and that's the lobby on the 4th. The Serenade is a little like a floating mall, equipped with glass elevators, a theatre, and shopping atrium on the 5th floor. We didn't actually go to the movie theatre -- we were too busy. But we did enjoy the pool areas -- here's a shot on sea day when it was quite busy. Normally, it was pretty tame, and at some points we were the only ones in the pool.


The deck above the pool also had a running track -- which I used twice. The first day, it was just me and I guy walking around saying the rosary.
* This is the view from our room 4054.




And here's Lisa enjoying an exciting game of mini-golf. She started off quite badly, but quickly revcovered to win the match. Its alright, I kicked her butt in air hockey later that night.



*Here's one of Lisa's artsy shots. Nice huh? I'll add a few more picture on the next entry -- for some reason, I can't seem to load up more than a few at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home