Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Repose....

Well, Lisa and I have been forced to take a little break from our baby-making project. We have run out of money and the house had some pressing issues to deal with -- like mold in the basement. It is disappointing - but we hope to be back at it very soon. In the meantime you can address your cheques to....

In other news. Jennifer was here for a child free weekend. It was a great weekend with plenty of good food and fun. We even went to see Melissa Ethridge (thanks to Marcie Adorjan...for the tickets). She put on a great show. I hope to blog some of my illegal footage of the concert soon. The summer is winding down and Lisa and I are about to start our much needed vacation. We're a little strapped for cash -- so its a low key week ahead. We have Mariko and Charissa's much anticipated wedding --The Ex and a trip to a cottage. I can't wait...have my library books, a flashlight, and plenty of beef. Stay in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home