Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sporting Life 2

Sporting Life 2

*Carb loading
Only two days before the Pride Run and I'm feeling pretty good. It's a really busy weekend here -- we've got the run, a bbq, and then a Pride party on Saturday night. It's the so called high holidays for queers, and we're getting out the flags and sensible shoes(we're not the body glitter types).


I'd also like to thank everyone for their warm wishes. It's much appreciated. Lisa is feeling great, we went for a swim today and just carried on as usual. It's a little weird knowing that in two weeks your whole world could suddenly change -- or not. On average, a healthy woman usually needs 4 tries with a frozen specimen before she becomes pregnant. So we'll just have to see. In the meantime, we've got Pride celebrations, Canada Day festivities planned in Ottawa with my mom and siblings.
*my mom

When we get back from our trip -- we'll have new hardwood floors. We're finally installing them after a year of living here. I am so excited, that sometimes I just carry a sample of the floor around with me to gaze at. Ah...it's so clean and shiny. Otherwise, we probably won't be updating the site for a couple of days or so -- so stay tuned for photos of the run (me beating Barbara Hall), my finish time, the parade (Lisa and I will be in it again this year for Rev. Cheri) and all sorts of fun things.

*Lisa's last glass of wine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home